Monday, September 1, 2014

Super Easy Apple Pie

    I love recipes that are simple easy and no recipe can be much easier as only 2 ingredients to make a yummy dessert!

Easy apple pie recipe, fast recipes, how to make an apple pie, The Apple Lover's Cookbook, two ingredient recipes



Super, Easy Apple Pie

1 can cinnamon rolls

   Yep, that is all it takes.  I used the "No sugar added" apple pie filling for this.  It turned out beautiful and so delicious.  
 
Easy apple pie recipe, two ingredient recipes, how to make an apple pie, fast recipes,
The 2 ingredients needed.

    All you do is open up the can of cinnamon rolls and press them into a pie plate. 
 
Easy apple pie recipe, two ingredient recipes, how to make an apple pie, fast recipes,
Smooshing down the cinnamon roll.

 Then open up the can of pie filling and pour it on top.  Place in a preheated oven to whatever temperature is called for the cinnamon rolls.  I first tried cooking the pie at the recommended time of the cinnamon rolls but found the dough on the bottom was not done so I cooked it 7 minutes longer.  So I recommend to add 7 minutes to the time it is called for.

    Once you remove it from the oven, pour the cinnamon roll icing on top.

Easy apple pie recipe, two ingredient recipes, how to make an apple pie, fast recipes,
Doesn't this look scrumptious?!

This is AMAZING!  So simple and delicious.  I highly recommend you try this!!!


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram



Blogs I have linked this recipe up with include:

24 comments:

  1. How cool!! I'm an email subscriber and saved this one! Along with your oatmeal post.

    Love frugal stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angell,
      Thank you for stopping by. I list new recipes each week so be sure to stop by!
      Melody

      Delete
  2. Hi Melody,

    I am going to try this one when my son comes home from college this weekend. He LOVES sweet home baked treats.I can hardly wait to get to the store. I go once a week, and try to stick to that unless something comes up that we really need or are out of, and I put all my errand running into that one trip. Every little bit helps, and it DOES make a difference. Will let you know how my bunch likes it:)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey:) I tried your cinnamon apple pie recipe and my husband really liked it. He doesn't give many compliments, so I considered that a good sign. It IS really yummy, and so easy and fun to make. Could I use other pie filling with that, too...like cherry or blueberry?

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I am glad your hubby liked it. Did your son? An dyes, you could use any other pie filling you choose. :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi Melody,

    My son didn't get a chance to try it before he had to leave to go back to college. He comes home every weekend, and always looks forward to what he will find waiting in my refrigerator:) I will be making it again though, very soon. My girls and hubby REALLY liked it. There was only one problem...it didn't last very long! Next time I may make more than one:)
    I am planning on making your chocolate chip drop biscuits tomorrow as the weekend is upon us. Looking forward to it:)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, I really love the chocolate drop biscuits for breakfast. I haven't made any in a few weeks and may feel up to it today. Thanks for reminding me. :-)
      Melody

      Delete
  5. Hi Melody: This sounds delicious. I love recipes with 4 or 5 ingredients and this one takes the cake (or pie). I will surely try this very soon. I have a recipe for Pea Salad, which my husband makes frequently. In medium bowl, put one can of chilled, drained green peas, 1/3 cup sharp shredded cheese, 1/4 cup chopped SWEET onion, mix altogether with approximately 1 cup mayonnaise. Then, added grated Parmesan cheese to taste. Keep chilled until time to serve. So refreshing on hot summer days. So easy and fast. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and for letting me in on your recipe for Pea Salad. It sounds really good!

      Delete
  6. Wowsers, that looks too easy and tasty! Thanks for sharing on the Art of Home-Making Mondays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for allowing me to share.

      Delete
  7. Wow, this is a cool recipe--never thought to use rolls. Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Donna and thank you for the opportunity to share with you.

      Delete
  8. Can you do this in the Crockpot?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing at the What's for Dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How long do you bake it for and on what temp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read the back of the cinnamon roll package and cook it at that temperature and add 7 minutes to the cooking time of what the package calls for. Hope this helps.

      Delete
  12. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I blog frequently and I genuinely thank you for your content.

    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I'm going
    to book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week.

    I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. I am so pleased that you subscribed to my RSS feed. I really appreciate it.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...