Saturday, June 24, 2017

Kids say the Darndest Things...How juice is made!

      My youngest son is 12 and is autistic.  He functions more like a 4 year old in many ways as you will see in this video.  I share a funny story that happened recently.  I hope you get a good laugh out of it and while you are on Youtube, please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss another video.




Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
Follow me on MeWe
Follow me on Parler 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giggle. I sure enjoyed your family when I saw you on Extreme Cheapskates. God Bless yous, am so glad I found your blog! Karla in IL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karla, I am so glad you enjoyed it. Being on Extreme Cheapskates was fun but it is so scripted so don't believe everything you see. May God bless you too and hope you'll drop by again real soon.

      Delete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...