Monday, August 21, 2017

Baking Mix



      This baking mix is very similar to Bisquick.  You can use it to make biscuits, pancakes, etc.  I often use it in my casseroles such as my Cheeseburger Casserole and the Chicken Taco Casserole.  






1 1/4 c. flour
1/4 c. cold butter
1 1/2 T. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. sugar
pinch of salt

       Mix the above ingredients together and store in a cool dry place.  I keep mine in a mason jar.  Use 2 eggs and a cup of milk for every 1/2 cup of baking mix used.



    Also be sure to check out my Homemade Shake 'n Bake Recipe.


Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...