Sunday, September 10, 2017

Pumpkin Recipes

 
Pumpkin supreme pie, Pumpkin recipes, fall recipe roundup, pumpkin snickerdoodles, mac & cheese, muffins, coffee cake,
Pumpkin Supreme Pie

      It is now September and the weather is getting cooler and Fall is close by.  When it becomes this time of year, it makes me want to bake and cook and smell everything Pumpkin!  Today, I will be sharing some of my favorite Pumpkin recipes.  I hope you find at least one you want to try out.

     First up, my Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Cake.  Super yummy and goes great with a cup of coffee!




       One of our favorites is a Pumpkin Sheet Cake.  Oh, my, is it delicious and you can make it in under an hour!

Pumpkin Sheet cake, pumpkin round up, fall recipe round up,
Pumpkin Sheet Cake

     Want something even better?  How about my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake?  Man, oh, man.  It is good!  So good you could eat it every day and never tire of it!


Pumpkin supreme pie, Pumpkin recipes, fall recipe roundup, pumpkin snickerdoodles, mac & cheese, muffins, coffee cake,
 The batter for my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake.  Doesn't it look good?

     Pumpkin Pie in a Bowl makes for a very filling and yummy breakfast.  Perfect for cold days.




      Pumpkin Muffins are another good Pumpkin recipe for breakfast or makes a nice after school snack.




      If you crave something savory, try out Pumpkin Flavored Macaroni & Cheese.  I know it sounds odd but it really tastes nice and is a good change from the norm. 
 
 



      Snickerdoodles is one of my hubbies favorite kinds of cookies and he is obsessed with pumpkin so I combined the two to make Pumpkin Snickerdoodles.





     I know when most people think of Pumpkin Pie they think of Thanksgiving  but I believe Pumpkin Pie is yummy enough to have any time of the year.  

Pumpkin supreme pie, Pumpkin recipes, fall recipe roundup, pumpkin snickerdoodles, mac & cheese, muffins, coffee cake,
Traditional Pumpkin Pie

     I saved the best for last.  This elevates the traditional Pumpkin Pie to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL.  Decadent, beautiful and delicious is the only way to describe my Pumpkin Supreme Pie!


Pumpkin supreme pie, Pumpkin recipes, fall recipe roundup, pumpkin snickerdoodles, mac & cheese, muffins, coffee cake,
Pumpkin Supreme Pie

       And last but not least, the No Bake Marshmallow Pumpkin Pie.

coffee cake, fall recipe roundup, mac & cheese, muffins, Pumpkin recipes, Pumpkin snickerdoodles, Pumpkin Supreme Pie


       I hope you enjoyed having all these recipes in one place.  

Follow us on Pinterest
Follow us on Twitter
Follow our Youtube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
Follow me on MeWe
Follow me on Parler

4 comments:

  1. Just want to say i absoutely enjoy your blog and have went back and read every post. You are a inspiration and i have learned so much. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so very much. Glad you are finding it useful and interesting. Let me know if I can share something in particular for you.

      Delete
  2. Yummy!!!! The pumpkin Snickerdoodles & Pumpkin Supreme Pie are now on my "to-try asap" list! Thanks for sharing on the Homestead Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

How to Make a Classic Christmas Rainbow Poke Cake

            This recipe has been around for a LONG time and to me, it never goes out of style.   It is colorful, festive, moist and utterl...